“Brill food & service!!”

Qismat
Ranked #5 of 77 Restaurants in Elgin
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Qismat is a busy licensed Indian restaurant, popular with locals and visitors to the area. Offering a wide choice of dishes, mainly curries and tandoori dishes, but also much more. We also have a special 3 course lunchtime menu available. Every Mondays we have a buffet available with 8 starters, 12 main courses and various desserts. We have been consistently serving freshly prepared food for 30 years, with a consistently high turnover of covers
“Brill food & service!!”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Food was absolutely amazing! Especially the chicken pakora! Best I have ever tasted!! Staff very welcoming and friendly! Very warm, welcoming and friendly atmosphere! Going to be booking to go back next week! (cant wait!)

Bangkok, Thailand
“Once a week or when I can.”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Excellent food and service, a comfortable warm friendly atmosphere and easy parking. This is a well established business and a huge asset to Elgin. Well done guys, keep up the good work.
I'll see you tonight with a big party of your fans.

“Yum Yum Yum!”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Worth the extra brilliant quality! We have eaten both in and take away and can not fault the Qismit. Although it's a bit more expensive than the other Indians in Elgin it is worth paying the extra.

Victoria, Canada
“Lots of selection, well-prepared and fresh”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

We enjoyed dinner at Qismat on a cold evening in September. The extensive menu offered many dishes we had not tried before, and the ones we chose were fresh, tasty and nicely spicy. Highly recommended.

• Visited September 2012
Elgin, United Kingdom
“Been going for over 15 years”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Been to the Kismit as I spell it a number of times over the past 15 years and have enjoyed it each and every time. I see there a couple of bad reviews on here but in the main good reviews. I love curry, I love cooking curry, and I love curry being cooked for me. Tomorrow night I am going out for a meal with friends to the Kismit and I know for a fact it will be served with a smile and I will enjoy each and every mouthful.

Great place!