My wife and I stayed at the Premier Inn at Greenock for 4 nights in the middle of September 2013. It has been a while since I last stayed in a Premier Inn and Whitbread have certainly hit the nail on the head with this hotel.
One of the best features is the view, if you are lucky enough to have a view of the Clyde then the rooms are truly wonderful. The hotel has recently been refurbished and it is done to a very high standard. Whether it is business or leisure then you will not be disappointed.
Every member of staff that we met were lovely, and would do anything to help you. If you are in the area then I would recommend staying here.
This hotel is great value for money, great views and a great team. Many thanks
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy views across the Firth of Clyde from this dockside spot, five minutes from Greenock Central ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Greenock Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Greenock Hotel Greenock
- Greenock Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Greenock Hotel Scotland