What can you say, that hasn't already been said about Premier Inn's? I still cannot understand why Holiday Inn Express and Travelodge struggle to match this best practice model of what a good budget hotel should be like.
A easy to find location, with friendly staff. Whatever you do try and insist on staying at rear of holiday over looking the Clyde - it is stunning at sun rise or sunset.
Only negative was very poor water pressure in the showers. Also wish Premier Inn's would have showers where you can take head down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy views across the Firth of Clyde from this dockside spot, five minutes from Greenock Central ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Greenock Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Greenock Hotel Greenock
- Greenock Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Greenock Hotel Scotland