We were greeted by a friendly receptionist and always acknowledged with a cheery greeting during our three nights here. Our room faced the river and had one of the most comfortable beds I've ever slept in. The room was spacious, spotlessly clean and had plentiful supplies of tea and coffee, extra pillows and big towels. As the hotel is set back from the road, there is no traffic noise.It was excellent value for money and despite its budget price the staff work hard to make it a quality hotel.The Brewers Fayre pub/restaurant is right next door and ideal for an evening meal or a nghtcap.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy views across the Firth of Clyde from this dockside spot, five minutes from Greenock Central ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and Agoda so you can book your Premier Inn Greenock Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Greenock Hotel Greenock
- Greenock Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Greenock Hotel Scotland