“Hidden Gem”

Delhi Deluxe Indian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Delhi Deluxe Indian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 65 Restaurants in Greenock
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 17, 2014

My partner and I had a meal here last sat night. It was excellent. I had the Garlic Chilli chicken and it was very good highly recommended. My partner had one of the Korma dishes and she also loved it. The staff were also very friendly and the interior very modern. Can't wait to go back.

1  Thank Jamie598
There are newer reviews for Delhi Deluxe Indian Restaurant

Reviewed July 15, 2014

My Wife and I visited recently and were blown away with the quality of the food. We had passed this little gem many times without noticing it but we won't be making that mistake again. The restaurant is clean, fresh, airy and modern. The staff were fantastic and the food was amazing, honestly the best I've tasted outside of Brick Lane. Very good value for money as well which was a bonus. All in all I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone. I will definitely be back.

Reviewed June 13, 2014

Lovely interior,
Friendly staff,

Would highly recommend it

Reviewed June 7, 2014

Just back from lunch at Delhi Deluxe in Greenock. The food was delicious and unbelievably reasonable. Only £7.95 for 2 courses! They also had a 3 course option for not much more but I could not have ate any more unfortunately. The surroundings are gorgeous with plenty of parking outside (very handy in Greenock where it tends to rain a bit!). I have also recently had some trouble with food allergies which I discussed with the owner. She was very informative and advised me of all the ingredients used in the dishes and what I should not eat. This was very helpful and much appreciated. Can't wait to go back.

1  Thank 327KarenD
Reviewed May 26, 2014

A return visit as i enjoyed the food here so much last time. Sadly, my last experience here wasn't repeated.
Unfortunately the waitress seemed to be on her first night. She didn't know what drinks were available, how to serve them, or the menu, of what rice was available. Or how to cope with more than 1 customer at a time. Sadly, i was that 1 customer and it still took an age to be served.
Every question had to be referred back to the kitchen, adding in a huge delay in taking my order. It would have been easier for me to go to the kitchen to order and ask the questions directly.
I understand that everyone has to start somewhere, but i think the manager would have allowed her to work with someone else first for at least 1 night to at least get an idea of how to serve.
I was given a complimentary starter due to the delay in taking my order (45 minutes after walking in i finally received my drink), but that wasn't really the point.
When my food did arrive it just wasn't as tasty or flavoursome as i remembered it being last time.
Hopefully a bad spell lasting just a few days, but for me it was a disappointment.

3  Thank MalR372