“Worth a drive from Inverness”
Review of Bengal Cuisine

Bengal Cuisine
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Alness
Cuisines: Bangladeshi
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Excellent food and friendly staff. They even have a designated hangout table so you can sit and chat with the waiters while you wait for your take-out order. Will come back on nearest occasion!

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Had another carry out here when we had friends round. As on the previous occasion food was excellent with all of us really enjoying our various meals. Food was delivered promptly and in heated containers so arrived warm and ready to serve.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Great restaurant, lovely food, excellent service and very friendly and attentive staff, Have been here for dinner a few times over the past two years and it is always really good. Have also had a couple of take aways which have also been delicious.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

We came here for Valentine's dinner. The staff were very welcoming and couldn't do enough to help. The food was very tasty and there was plenty of it. As we were leaving, they gave my girlfriend a red rose and a box of chocolates. A lovely gesture and made the night. We'll be back again

Reviewed February 14, 2013

I arranged to have my parents Silver Wedding Anniversary here. I phoned to book a table and the staff could not be more helpful.

When we got there they pulled out all the stops with free drinks for my parents and sweets for my baby son. The food is just amazing I cannot emphasize this enough.

At the end of the meal they gave us all a free drink aswell.

The bill for 10 of us was more than reasonable too.

I highly recommend this restaurant to anybody.