Tripadvisor
Nairn
Review Highlights
Use of taxi

Always an excellent service. Safe, reliable and great value. Lovely owners and staff. Wouldn’t go... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Polly0607
Nairn, United Kingdom
24/7

Reviewed August 12, 2019
Scarlettallen123

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 12, 2019

After being let down by another taxi company 24/7 taxis came to our rescue!! We had a lovely diver kelly (the only female driver) who we had a lovely conversation with.
Thanks
Scarlett and family.
:))

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed February 9, 2019 via mobile

Dropped me off after friends , handed me drivers licence and wallet, i was very merry lets say ... quality service A1 driver thank u xx

Date of experience: February 2019
Kenneth F, Owner at Taxi 24/7 Ltd Nairn, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2019

Thank you for your review, glad you were pleased with the service provided. Hope you didn't have a sore head the next morning ;)

Reviewed January 10, 2019

Ken was very much prompt on replies, and was on time for all our cab rides, and even helped us when we faced problems - (we had no knowledge of Boxing Day & that train service was not available but we had bought train tickets online to get to Glasgow). But thanks to Ken's help, everything in the trip went smoothly!!

Date of experience: December 2018
Kenneth F, Owner at Taxi 24/7 Ltd Nairn, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2019

Hi Vess
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is very much appreciated. So glad that we were able to help you. Hope that you arrived OK in Glasgow and that you enjoyed your stay in Nairn and visit to Skye.

Sharon :)

Reviewed September 30, 2018

This taxi Service is consistently giving an excellent service. While we don’t use a lot of taxis, when we do, this service is very impressive, well organised with drivers who can be trusted. I like the text alerts! Saves you jumping up and down to see if it is your taxi!

Date of experience: September 2018
Kenneth F, Owner at Taxi 24/7 Ltd Nairn, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our service. It is always good to know that customers are happy with the service we provide

Reviewed July 5, 2018

Taxi was booked for an 0830 pick up to get me to Nairn by 0900
Booking was made two days in advance with a follow-up call on the day before to provide the firm with all the information needed to find me (postcode and telephone number)
Taxi arrived 0850 - too late to get me to my appointment on time
Taxi sent away
The driver had not even been given my postcode
I would not think of using this firm or recommending it to anyone
Unprofessional and careless sums it up

Date of experience: July 2018
Kenneth F, Owner at Taxi 24/7 Ltd Nairn, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We are sorry that you had a bad experience and hope that you will give us another chance to make amends and prove ourselves to be reliable.

As explained in our telephone conversation earlier today, I myself had been away for a few days and the problems you experienced have only just been brought to my attention.

To explain further and for public information, our company was in the transitional period of changing to a new computerised dispatch system, with the phones being operated elsewhere and not in Nairn itself. The problem arose due to the Controller not amending the lead time on your pick up to allow the driver to get to you on time, in normal circumstances this is 10 minutes, but needs to be adjusted manually for out of town pick ups. The problem was further compounded by the Controller following Data Protection policies and not allowing the driver in question access to your telephone number to assist with guidance to your pick up location.

Once again I can only apologies profusely for any inconvenience this caused you on the day and hope that you will give us the chance to prove that we do operate a prompt and reliable service.