All reviews coast coast beyond the call of duty rooms were very clean enjoyed our stay perfect hosts other guests warm welcome janice accommodation
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Ideal location, beach is about ten minutes walk through Fishertown, shops, cafes and great restaurants are all close by. Rooms are big enough and you will not go hungry at breakfast. Very friendly and nothing is too much trouble. Wi-fi is very good and all shampoo etc is provided which is a really nice touch. Good value for money

Room tip: Ask for the ensuite
Date of stay: September 2019
ownerFonthill, Owner at Fonthill Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

So happy you enjoyed your stay at Fonthill, thank you for posting such a lovely review. Hope you enjoyed all the attractions nearby and that your onward journey was a success.

Reviewed August 19, 2019

Our host Janice made sure that we've had the most amazing stay at Fonthill B&B by ensuring a clean bed and bathroom, making delicious breakfast and generally being very helpful and friendly. The B&B itself is close to both the city centre and the beach, bus stops are all around and the train station is a 15 min walk away.
Would definitely recommend and return to!

Room tip: The twin room is further from the street and therefore probably a bit quieter than the double room.
Date of stay: August 2019
ownerFonthill, Owner at Fonthill Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2019

Thank you Judith for taking the time to post such a lovely review. So glad you and your mum enjoyed your week in Nairn and all the surrounding places that you visited. Hope you both had a safe and pleasant journey home.

Reviewed July 29, 2019

During my teacher training I was based on placement in Nairn and I was recommended to stay at Fonthill by a few locals during a visit. I am so glad that I did. The room which I needed to rent for around 5 weeks at a time was immaculate and the building itself is in an ideal location to get to the beach and the town centre in a matter of minutes. The self catering part of the accommodation is perfect for anyone looking to stay in Nairn for longer than a week and the prices are very good value for money. Most importantly though, the hosts Janice and Davie are exceptional and really made me feel welcome when I was on placement in a part of the country I had never been to before. They went beyond the call of duty and made me feel at home during my stay before I returned back to Dundee. I have since returned for a few days to stay at this bed and breakfast again and I was not disappointed. Immaculate room, excellent breakfast and as always a very warm welcome from the hosts. I will definitely return and I would encourage anyone who is visiting Nairn to spend a few nights here as you will not be disappointed.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
ownerFonthill, Owner at Fonthill Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2019

Thank you Kyle for an amazing review. So glad you enjoyed your stay at Fonthill and that your placement turned out so well. We were very happy to host you and trust that your teaching is going well. All the best.

Reviewed March 15, 2019 via mobile

This b and b is absolutely amazing and fantastic host very helpful and friendly and accommodation is perfect
. nothing I could say wrong about here its best experience ever iv had in my travelling days I'll be back asap.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
ownerFonthill, Owner at Fonthill Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2019

Thank you Heather for such a fantastic review, so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us at Fonthill and that you enjoyed your holiday. Hopefully see you again soon on your next visit.

Reviewed September 13, 2018

We were here for the Rat Race Coast 2 Coast event, as were all the other guests that night. The B&B was excellent. Lovely hosts, extremely clean and beautifully decorated rooms and bathrooms. Great breakfast too. Our host also recommended a great place to eat in the evening. Very close to the beach, only a short 2 min walk, and also the centre of town.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
ownerFonthill, Owner at Fonthill Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2018

Thank you very much for such a lovely review, it is much appreciated. Very pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. So glad you all enjoyed your evening and hope all went well for the coast to coast race.