“Buffet night”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
“Buffet night”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

great value for money. Good food, helpful friendly staff. Loved the buffet night as it gave you the chance to sample things you may ot have considered ordering before.

Visited May 2013

Nairn, United Kingdom
“A very good experience all round”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

The service and staff here are on par the the superb food. I visited in a large group with work colleagues recently and had a lovely mixed meal form the buffet. I was very impressed with the range of drinks available from the bar and the staff we're very accommodating, attentive and well presented.

• Visited April 2013
Clacton-on-Sea, United Kingdom
“Good Indian Food”
Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

Arrived in evening looking for food, walked up and down high street and this seemed the best option. I think it turned out to be one of the best Indian meals I have had. Food was very good and service was excellent.

Visited May 2013
“good grubb.”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

always a warm welcome from raju mia (ali) and the boys and in the kitchen taleb top chef and the team never had a bad meal from this establishment always excellent food and service from them and very polite i wont go anywhere else for an indian meal well done men heroes all of you!

• Visited May 2013
Maidenhead, United Kingdom
“the spice of life”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

This truly was a surprise. On a bleak rainy night in Nairn we asked our taxi driver which Indian restaurant he would recommend. Unsurprisingly he selected the one opposite his taxi firm! Okay, we went with it. Charming staff; very friendly and welcoming. Only about two other people -- at first -- when we arrived. They do a buffet, but we said we wanted to eat off the menu. The food -- I believe -- is Bangladeshi orientated. All four of us had exceptional meals in terms of quality and price. There were some dishes on the menu that I'd never seen before; the spicing and balance of flavours was excellent. If I didn't live in Berkshire, I would go there once a week and eat my way through their menu. Cobra on draught and in bottles, helped the evening along. Without wanting to sound too gushing, this is one of the best Indian restaurants I have eaten in.

• Visited May 2013