“Best Restaurant in U.K.”

Clubhouse & Orchid Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 50 Restaurants in Nairn
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Dine in our fresh, bright and contemporary Orchid restaurant at Clubhouse Hotel. Choose from a fantastic range of dishes, including daily specials prepared by our superb team of chefs. Relax after dinner in our soft seating area with coffee and liqueur's. We advise booking in advance to avoid disappointment. Contact us on 01667 453321.
Reviewed October 19, 2013

I don't recall having eaten that good in the U.K. before. All the fares were very delicious, the tuna steak second to none, the open wine excellent; what a surprise in a country of a well known "anti-gourmet reputation"!
I also liked the stylish design and the seating plan. Needless to say the service was impeccable!
Maybe you'll find food of similar quality in another restaurant but certainly not as reasonably prized as in this.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Our party of 8 plus our 18 month old daughter had a delicious meal at the clubhouse. The cocktails were to die for and the food was fantastic, particularly the steak which was cooked to perfection. Fun and quirky, a lovely place. Would most definitely return.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Food excellent and good value. Service very good. Had the spicy chicken burger and recommend it. Wife had steak also very good.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

First time at the Clubhouse and having heard mixed reviews I wasn't sure what to expect. All of us loved the decor and atmosphere. Food was exceptionally good - I believe a new chef started a little while ago - hold on to him. My tuna was wonderful. Service in the restaurant was also excellent. Desserts could have been a bit more adventurous though.
Only negative, which did spoil the the night out, was when we went to the bar after our meal. We enjoyed a few drinks, watched the barman mixing cocktails for another group, I decided to try one too. Unfortunately the barman had been replaced by a young woman who was less than helpful. She told us it would take a while, seemed reluctant and very sullen. If she felt unable to make it she should have just said: it wouldn't have been a problem. Everyone else was friendly and helpful - we will definitely go back.

Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

Been here a couple times now, and both times iv eaten in the bar area. To be honest, on the first visit I wasn't really expecting too much, but it was a lovely experience. Service is always great, with the owner often wondering round making sure everyone is happy. The food is good quality and super tasty! I remember I had the burger on both occasions; not the processed rubbish you can get anywhere but made with good quality Scottish steaks (so good I had to have it the second time I went!)
Prices are very reasonable as well. And the decor I am just obsessed with!! Truly is a cool little place, but also serves up quality. I'd definitely recommend.
Hoping I get to try the restaurant next!