The Clubhouse Hotel
Muthu Newton Hotel(Nairn)(Great Value!)
$102
  • Breakfast included
$157
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewslarge flat screen tvboutique hotelfirst classsmall hotelstayed for one nighttop floorlovely hoteleggs benedictan evening mealgreat weekendcooked breakfastfull scottishcouple of nightscooked to perfectionboth nightswell worth a visittown centre
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Myself & my wife ventured out from our nearby hotel looking for a bite to eat and a few drinks. What a little gem we found in the Clubhouse Hotel. The meal was by far one of the best we've both experienced in a few years. Classic food with modern twist and hearty portions. We stayed on for a few cocktails after which we thoroughly enjoyed at prices that won't shock your wallet :-)
To anyone who wants a fantastic evening in modern relaxed setting try the Clubhouse Hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank kmf441979
Reviewed February 20, 2014

My wife and I ventured out for a meal and on the way back stumbled across this great bar.
We were staying in a local hotel that shall remain nameless (but sounds like "Rolf Glue hotel") and I recommend that you take a wander up the road to this modern bar for a few cheeky cocktails.
Value for money, great decor and friendly atmosphere!
Cocktails £5.55 - Great selection!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nauld22
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Two colleagues and myself stayed for three nights from 16th dec. Found the hotel very well appointed, spotless and very friendly staff, especially owners Fraser & Sammy and Billy at the bar. Great spirits top shelf!!!!
Best hotel breakfast we had all year and we have stayed in many hotels nation wide throughout the year!
We will be booking in again early this year when back in Nairn.
I would deffo recommend it, especially golfers as Fraser can arrange tee times and transport at all the best courses.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Chris H
Reviewed January 1, 2014

I was here with a group. Nobody complained about it anyways. From my side, I got a very small single room on the top floor. It was clean and cosy but nothing special. I got to see some of my clients rooms and they were pretty good. What I liked about the place was that it had a bit of life about it. The Hotel bar was well located and trendy and a nice place to be. We also had dinner in the restaurant. This was ok but a little expensive. Breakfast was good.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank golfinfo
Reviewed November 24, 2013

My good lady and I decided to give this place a try after a couple of years of procrastination, Im glad we did! The Hotel itself is incredibly chintzy.... don't go near if you are afraid of pink! We dined in the restaurant .The menu was a bit limited but I had no issue in finding two courses to suit my tastes. The food when it arrived was of good quality and presented well. For a starter I had Duck Confit and Venison for a main. My lady friend had Prawn and Crayfish cocktail and Tuna steak. The wine list was reasonably priced and herself indulged in a few cocktails. I was pleasantly surprised at the total when the bill came. The Service was of a good standard.

I would definitely recommend giving this place a try particularly if you live in Nairn and usually tend to frequent the same old establishments

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple