“Perfect place ❤️”
other travelers have booked this property
Looking up at the lodges from the south. The living area with kitchen behind.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Looking up at the lodges from the south.
The living area with kitchen behind.
The other side of the living area.
The lodges with the Moray Firth behind.
Balcony visited by red squirrels.
Double bedroom.
Red squirrel on balcony.
Help collect the eggs?
Sleeping twins.
Mother and daughter.
Hiddenglen loch in autumn.
This guy visits the balcony.
Never closed!
Nairn beach.
Urquhart Castle and Loch Ness
Cawdor Castle Highland cow.
Nairn harbour.
Culbin beach.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Wongwilki...
Exeter, United Kingdom
“Perfect place ❤️”
Reviewed September 12, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Visited with my 80 year old mum and 3 little girls, within a few minutes of arriving we came across a hedgehog, the girls were amazed and delighted. We stayed in the caravan and it was perfect for my gang. We played in the woods and on the boat. The kids loved the slide and trampoline. My mum enjoyed sitting in front of the fire watching the birds feeding, such an honour. Had some lovely conversations with the lady collecting the eggs each day. And at night I lit a candle,and enjoyed a wine at the outside table. I had the best few days with my elderly mum and little girls, and made memories that'll last a lifetime. It was with a heavy heart when I left, I could of stayed forever. thank you ❤️

Date of stay: August 2017
ffk59
Johnstone, United Kingdom
“A HIDDEN PET ,FAMILY FRIENDLY GEM”
Reviewed September 11, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Wonderful location easier to find than expected.
Very peaceful and relaxing, wildlife right there surrounding you beautiful array of birds right next to you.
Lodge very comfy ,great attention to detail, very well equipped.
Dog friendly.
Owners very friendly and helpful on hand if you need them but let you come and go as you please.
Amazing what they have created.
Many great places to visit easily accessible
Well worth a visit.

A GREAT BASE PLENTY OF THINGS TO DO ,PLACES TO GO WITHIN EASY COMMUTING DISTANCE.
WELL WORTH A VISIT.

Date of stay: September 2017
Peterborough, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 4, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

Date of stay: August 2017
Sep 6, 2017
Thanks guys, you have covered most of the points that we like to mention. You are always welcome back.
Margaret...
“Perfect Getaway Location”
Reviewed July 9, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Lovely lodge in perfect, quiet location. Lodge had absolutely everything. Hiddenglen was so peaceful, and loved the surrounding area. My daughter had a great time playing in the trees and making dens. Everyone was so friendly. Very accessible to all key tourist sites.

Date of stay: July 2017
Jul 10, 2017
Thanks for your kind words Margaret, we enjoyed having you here.
DAZ W
“We Love This Place”
Reviewed July 3, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

This is one of Scotlands hidden gems,This was the second time that we have visited here and we are going back again in October. It takes me just over 8 hours drive to get here but I would willingly drive double that, You get there and you are made welcome you are given time to get settled in then either Therese or Peter will pop down to make sure things are ok then you are left alone to get on with your holiday.IF you have any problems they will be sorted for you very quickly you don't have to wait for a site engineer to be phoned.We only have one problem when we are there and that's at the end of the holiday "WE DON'T WANT TO LEAVE" .I just wish we had found Laikenbuie years ago.We will be back year after year

Jul 4, 2017
Thank you Darren,we are glad you all enjoy the Hiddenglen as much as we do. Thank you fro leaving the lodge clean and tidy after you left and we look forward to welcoming you'll back in October
Frances S
Dunfermline, United Kingdom
“Little Peace of Heaven”
Reviewed June 28, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

My husband and I have just spent a week here, it's a beautiful, relaxing, peaceful place.

We stayed in one of the lodges - Treetops! Excellent, spotless, clean and tidy. I would recommend to anyone, we will be back again soon.

Want to thank, Therese, Peter, Rob, Bianca and the children, how big they are getting. Have a wonderful summer!

Amazing countryside, places to visit - The Black Isle etc.

Jun 29, 2017
Thank you Frances, it was good to see you both again and glad that you returned home with a little bit of the Hiddenglen to savour ! We look forward to your next visit.
Graeme C
Dundee, United Kingdom
“Gem of a holiday”
Reviewed June 25, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

Second time here & it won't be the last as I find it so relaxing & peaceful there. Don't get me wrong this place would be great for numerous people with or without children. Only a 5 minute drive to Nairn & less than 30 minutes to Inverness for some Nessie watching lol you can eat out if you wish or just self cater. The Lodge is well equipped including a washing machine & tumble dryer. I still think the eggs are a great touch on arrival & there is a selection of books & dvds if you want to stay in. I love the view out over the balcony & there is a sand pit & slide(I still want to try it) for the kids if the weather is dry. If you are coming from the south I would suggest coming through the mountains instead of the main road as the scenery is awesome.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing