“lovely food”
Review of The Albert Inn

The Albert Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
The Albert Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 51 Restaurants in Nairn
Cuisines: British
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Nothing to dislike about the food and I am usually very fussy when it comes to eating out. Good selection on the menu and some different dishes that you don't usually get on a typical menu. Well done

Reviewed October 2, 2012

it was just across the road from our practice venue and we had many a good night with two of the proprieoors over the years. I didnt eat but sampled their drinks and enjoyed the company . We dont practise so near now but if we moved I probably would.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

My partner and I were staying in a caravan and decided to eat out in Nairn on our last night, the food was excellent, we were told that the chef had just changed beef suppliers and was interested in our feedback, my partner had steak which he said was the best he had ever tasted. I had a burger which was made from excellent beef too, all in all a very pleasant meal and excellent value for money.

1  Thank Cazyb27
Reviewed August 4, 2012

We ate here as the food situation at The Windsor Hotel was so dire that we had to find somewhere close by. This was acceptable and the food was reasonable, if hardly "Italian" as they claimed.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

A great wee traditional pub with pub food how it should be, fresh, tasty and loads :)