$96
Orbitz.com
$133
$129
Agoda.com
All reviewshomemade shortbreadfresh milkquiet lanegolf coursecountry laneluxury bed and breakfastgreat cookwalk in showerflat screen tvthe main housemini fridgefantastic guest housenairn golf clubfirst classbreakfast choicesfresh local producecomfortable beds
Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

Our stay got off to a flying start as our host Liz welcomed us with a glass of wine. Our room was modern, spacious and well appointed to a high standard. Breakfast was at a time to suit us, with a good selection of dishes and well cooked. Liz was helpful and knowledgeable about places to visit and we were very satisfied with the bookings for dinner she made us at local places. I would definitely stay there again and recommend it to others.

• Stayed: April 2013
LizB73, Owner at Sandown House B&B, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2013

Dear Alan and Susan
We would certainly love you to stay here again!
Thank you for your kind comments and we are delighted you enjoyed your visit here.
Hope you had a great time at Torridon and hope the weather was reasonable!

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Just had a great 2 night stay at the terrific Sandown House B&B Nairn. Trip Advisor reviews are once again, spot on. A warm welcome from Liz and Andy, and no shortage of hospitality in this modern, very clean and friendly house. we stayed in the courtyard room number 4, (top floor, very quiet) which was faultless, and came home with my wife's idea that we should have a bathroom with a walk in shower like that! think this short stay is going to cost me a little more than the very reasonable room rate we paid for the stay here. breakfast cooked to order using fresh local produce, great choice of juices, tea and coffee, cereals, and real tasty home made soda bread. so a big thank you again to Liz and Andy, we shall certainly return for a visit in the future, Gordon and jackie.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
LizB73, Owner at Sandown House B&B, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2013

Hi Jackie and Gordon

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and it was such a surprise to see you!
Now that you have found us I sincerely hope you will return - hope the shower room doesn't cost too much Gordon! Glad you liked it.
Thanks for taking the time to review.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Sandown House is the best place I've spend time ever. Thank you Liz & Andy for this.
The only problem was that Liz got the inbox full during the Xmas time, therefore I can't send you any email!
PS. The pudding was great. I've tried to do it the same way you did, Liz, and on the 3rd time found correct mix of time & temperature. I still have to practice with the poached-eggs :)

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
LizB73, Owner at Sandown House B&B, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Hello Pawel
How nice to hear from you and I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. You must come back and next time see Nairn this beautiful area in the daylight . I am also happy you enjoyed the cooking demonstration and you will master the eggs I'm sure! Sorry my mailbox was fulland I have cleaned it up since. I hope you had a lovely festive season with your family and hope you will bring them all to Nairn.
Very kind regards

Reviewed January 15, 2013

A few of us stayed at Sandown House in November for a girlie trip and we had the most amazing time. The room's are better than some hotel's I have stayed in! They are all beautifully decorated, clean and very spacious. Liz and Andy were the perfect hosts and breakfast in the morning was amazing - so delicious! We will definitley stay at sandown again and will be recommending it to our family and friends. Thank you for a fabulous weekend away :-)

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends

You are most welcome! We too enjoyed having you and your lovely familyto stay here and we are so delighted you had such a great time here.
I do hope you will return in the future and thank you for takinig the trouble to feedback!
Best Wishes

Reviewed January 14, 2013

Stayed at Sandown House for a girlie weekend away in November 2012. What can i say - it was amazing!! Bed so comfortable and rooms very spacious. Liz is the perfect host. I would definitely recommend Sandown House and hope I will be returning again soon!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank dior123

Hello
Thank you for taking the time to review Sandown House. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay here although it seems ages since you girls brought life to Nairn! Lovely to have you all and hope you will return again in the future