“Gem worth sharing”
Review of The Piper's Lodge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kyle of Lochalsh
The Piper's Lodge
Rolla, Missouri
“Gem worth sharing”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

I wish we had more time to stay other than one night. My mother ,wife and I had a very nice clean room. The owners treat you like family and gave us a good tip on places to eat. The lodge is a short walk to city center. The next morn we had a very good breakfast to keep us going until our dinner in Fort William. I would not have a problem to take my family or friends back to the Piper's Lodge at the drop of a hat. Thank you

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Steve O

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 19, 2013

What a lovely B&B! The hosts were incredibly welcoming, the room was comfortable and the breakfast was excellent. They serve a hearty full Scottish breakfast so come with a good appetite. Cara had great dinner recommendations that really hit the spot. And the bed was so comfy! Normally I don't sleep well my first night in a new place, but I slept quite soundly here. Don't pass it up!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Exeter, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I thoroughly recommend Pipers Lodge.....warm welcome ( a dram on arrival - what more could you ask for on a dark rainy night? ), nice, clean, modern, comfy rooms and a great breakfast. Just book it now and save yourself the bother of searching around!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Kilmacolm, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Great B&B. After a spectacular train journey we thought we were being piped in on arrival but it was just Niall putting a pupil through his paces. Lovely clean, neat room, warm welcome from Cara, a dram when returning from eating out and a delicious freshly-cooked breakfast. What more could you ask for?

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I would highly recommend this accommodation. The hosts were so wonderful and nothing was too much trouble. The room was spotless and very comfortable. The breakfast was fresh and tasty. They recommended a restaurant for dinner that was really a treat. Cara organised a taxi for me when I was planning my trip and I was having trouble getting from the ferry at Armadale on Skye to the Pipers Lodge. Having the taxi waiting as we got off the ferrry was fantastic. They also took special care helping us as I was travelling with my 91 year old mother. The scenery, the accommodation and the hosts made this part of Scotland unforgettable.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Alison S
Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

Very friendly couple, well-equipped room, nice breakfast.... And Cara even organised a taxi for us so that we could visit Eilean Donan Castle at short notice.
What more could you want??..... Well maybe the wee dram which others were offered, but not us... :-(
But overall... Very nice!

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank AADDH
Chesterfield, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 26, 2013

My wife and I recently spent two nights at this excellent B&B. Our hosts were Ian & Mavis, Cara's parents (she & her husband being away at the time), who treated us like family. A welcoming 'wee dram' in the lounge was followed by whisky & wine in their private lounge on returning from our evening meal. This was so I could watch the end of the US PGA on Sky.
Our room was compact but spotlessly clean with an excellent modern en-suit shower. The breakfasts were just absolutely spot-on - cooked to perfection by Mavis and served with just the right amount of amiable banter from Ian.
Who in their right minds would stay in a soulless hotel when you can get service like this?
Thanks for making our short stay so memorable - we shall be back!
John & Christine Sawdon

#1 of 1 in Balmacara
Fasgath Bed and Breakfast
Fasgath Bed and Breakfast
#1 of 13 in Kyle of Lochalsh

Been to The Piper's Lodge? Share your experiences!