“good indian cuisine in remote area”
Review of Spice Tandoori - CLOSED

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Inverness, United Kingdom
“good indian cuisine in remote area”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Living locally and having travelled in India its a treat to find good quality food on my doorstep.The use of fresh spices,delicate flavouring and extensive vegetarian options add authenticity and make the spice tandoori a welcome change. Excellent service and catering to personal taste are an added bonus. If you are looking to fill your belly with good Indian food in a cosy enviroment,this is the place.....

l

Portree, United Kingdom
“Good food in Kyle”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Have been here a few times now and have always had a good meal. Service is very good and would recommend it!

Perth, United Kingdom
“A tripadvisor fail!”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I'm a big fan of Indian cuisine so on a recent trip on and around Skye I decided to check tripadvisor to see if there was anywhere we could indulge in a take away curry. That search led me to this restuarant and I am truly baffled by the great reports. Maybe this is down to the reviewers never having experienced good quality Indian take away food. Having travelled round India, we weren't looking for authentic Indian cuisine necessarily as the British market doesn't really cater for that. However, i did expect fresh, tasty food which was not at all what we got. The service was poor and staff appeared to lack either attention or manners - not sure which. And our meal was quite frankly very poor. The meat had an odd consistency and the sauce was lacklustre. The rice was dry and hard and the bread was overcooked. All in all a disappointing experience.

Visited October 2012
Preston, United Kingdom
“Amaing Food, Superb Service”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I have recently been on a minibus trip (Megalithic Tours) to the Outer Hebrides and visited this Indian restaurant with seven fellow travellers. As a vegetarian I had been struggling to find decent meals ( the scots love their meat!) and what a delight this place was. The menu was varied and everyone was pleased with their meals and the personal service was excellent. So helpful and more than willing to explain the dishes when we asked for information. Some of us returned on the second evening and we were greeeted most warmly with free glasses of wine and complimentary coffee after our meal. I would really recommend this restaurant for its good food and excellent service. Just delightful!

KODAGU, KARNATAKA, INDIA
“GOOD FOOD”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I thought the food was very good--not too spicy. Since I live in India most of the time, it seemed very mild. Ambience is nice and service was friendly. It may have taken a little long to get the food.

Visited October 2012