“Rubbish”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Looks like a nice Traditional Restaurant from outside so was hoping for good things. Small portions, overpriced and unfriendly service. The desk where you pay advertises two other restaurants in Fort William, probably the same Indian owners, I would avoid them all.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

My husband and I had a very enjoyable dinner at no4 we had the venison and sea bass both were cooked to perfection a very tasty main course served with fresh veg ect it was one if not the best meal we had in 10 days of traveling around the highlands from our home in the Med. The staff at no4 were very helpful especially the lady who was there in the morning when we found this place by chance and had a coffee and booked for the evening as other restaurant in the town were fully booked.We ended the meal with a selection of cheeses and coffee and moved our seating outside to enjoy the evening and good weather in a small pretty garden. We are planning to visit Scotland again in 2014 so will definately be back.

2  Thank cordellavictor
Reviewed August 28, 2013

As we approached this restaurant (early evening), we could see that there were a lot of people inside ... usually a good sign. We were directed to a table and offered menus immediately. The food was nice ... not particularly memorable, but no reason for complaint. We ate well, and had no delay.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Place was empty but we were greeted with "do you have a reservation" by a not too friendly person. The restaurant looks quite nice with fresh flowers on the table but the food was ordinary at best. Whatever you do don't order a steak. My sirloin was so tough as to be inedible so I sent it back, the replacement was marginally better but still far from acceptable. My partner had the chicken but there was no finesse in the dish, she could have done it better herself. The ice bucket for the wine was devoid of ice and asking for some produced a bemused look. I could go on but you probably get my drift. In short, save your money and go somewhere else.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Found this place in the corner of the square while looking around for someplace to eat. Food was very tasty. good rump steak. Service is casual but quick and friendly.