Great service from all staff, always friendly and welcoming. Breakfast could have included more fresh fruit but was good all in all. Was half-board and dinner menu was varied both nights and delicious.
Travelled with kids aged two and 3 months, booked family room so didnt expect to be placed 3 floors up with no lift in the wing most far away from main part of hotel !!!! Room was spacious and nicely decorated however bathroom was very oldfashioned and tired in comparison but only there for 2 nights so who cares.
Swimming was great and kids loved it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just on the outskirts of Fort William, at the foot of Ben Nevis, Ben Nevis & Leisure Club offers stunning views of the mountain and is close to the ski slopes of the Nevis Range. The Ben Nevis Hotel and Leisure Club offers a restaurant, a bar, free parking and a Leisure Club with a heated indoor swimming-pool. The hotel’s restaurant, with its views over Ben Nevis, has a table d’hôte menu. Guests can relax in the bar area, and a full Scottish breakfast is served every morning. Access to the Ben Nevis Hotel’s fitness centre is free to all guests. Facilities include a 15-metre long swimming pool, a sauna, as well as a steam room and gym. All the traditionally furnished rooms have a bathroom. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas and also in Superior Rooms as well as all bedrooms if you book direct. There is also tea and coffee-making facilities and a work desk for guests to use. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ben Nevis Hotel & Leisure Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ben Nevis Hotel And Leisure Club
- Ben Nevis Hotel & Leisure Club Fort William, Scotland