Many aspects of this hotel seem at first a little old fashioned, like a trip back to the 70's or 80's - the menu, a dining room in a large hotel that is only open until 8pm, the decor, blankets not duvets. However everything about the hotel was of good quality, spotlessly clean and well maintained. It is a fairly long walk from Fort William and we did get bigger breakfasts during our tour of Scotland. Nevetheless we would have no hesitation in recommending this if you value quality, cleanliness and service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is a STB 3 Star establishment situated just 2 miles south of Fort William on the A82, overlooking loch Linnhe, with outstanding views of magnificent highland scenery. Well-appointed en-suite bedrooms with colour television, hospitality tray etc. Large choice dinner menu. Delicious bar suppers. Fine selection of malt whiskies. Large car park. This friendly family run hotel is dedicated in providing good quality and value hospitality. Sorry No Pets accepted ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Clan Macduff Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clan Macduff Fort William
- Hotel Clan Macduff
- Clan Macduff Hotel Fort William, Scotland