All reviews small balcony scottish feel lovely hotel front facing usb ports loved this hotel bed and pillows room was clean one night good size short drive breakfast and dinner loch view lovely view bit dated enjoyed our stay two nights
Selected filters
Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

One night stay with Clan MacDuff, perhaps the best night of my life. Room had everything that I would expect and even more, perfect cleaned, breakfast was Okey with stunning view behind window. But this hotel have something that any breakfast, any view and any price couldn't beat - the Staff. Especially Romanian receptionist Elena. Her attitude was amazing, she stole my heart with one smile and she made my stay with that hotel unique, gave me a lot information about that area and things which I should visit. If I will need accomodation in Fort William area, Clan macduff will be the place that I will immediately book.

Many Thanks & Best Regards
Piotr

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

Our guest house owners recommended Clan Mcduff as we didn't want to go far. Dave and Liz said 7 minutes to walk there which was right and the walk along the Lochside was beautiful. Very good staff and lovely food. Thankyou

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

We stayed just one night here, as we wanted to see the Harry Potter viaduct, which is 30min. Away from the hotel. The rooms and the breakfast are OK. From the hotel you have a nice view over the Loch. They have parking for free, also a restaurant where you can take your dinner. The staff is very friendly.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 4, 2018

We went to Fort William and took a taxi to the hotel ,not too expensive. We walked into town next day,nice walk.Comfortable room nice large dining room.Modern place so not very chacterful but very clean and well managed.,good Scottish breakfast,No complaints. !

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Very comfortable room for one with a double bed (room 6). No view but only here for one night.
Breakfast everything you might want- staff very pleasant - would stop here again when in the area.
Recommended