Spent 2 nights here whilst treated to the "Jacobite" Steam Journey to Mallaig by "Mrs F_F". Hotel located about 1.5 miles south of the centre of Fort William.
We had a room to the rear which was spacious and clean. All staff were welcoming and friendly. It was even possible to request fresh milk and extra tea bags for the room at no cost.
You won't find high end haute cuisine food however the menu offers 4 choices on each of three courses comprising good quality and well presented wholesome Scottish dishes. Table service could not be faulted and unusual to find a full table service for breakfast rather than the more prevalent self service buffet breakfast.
Also refreshing to find free WiFi internet access (laptop or computer not included).
Would recommend for a short break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is a STB 3 Star establishment situated just 2 miles south of Fort William on the A82, overlooking loch Linnhe, with outstanding views of magnificent highland scenery. Well-appointed en-suite bedrooms with colour television, hospitality tray etc. Large choice dinner menu. Delicious bar suppers. Fine selection of malt whiskies. Large car park. This friendly family run hotel is dedicated in providing good quality and value hospitality. Sorry No Pets accepted ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Clan Macduff Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clan Macduff Fort William
- Hotel Clan Macduff
- Clan Macduff Hotel Fort William, Scotland