Just returned from Clan Macduff for the forth time, this hotel is spotless, great value for money, the staff from booking right through to dearture are very friendly and courteous, nothing is too much for them, our room was serviced daily, breakfast was plentyful, we ate twice at hotel in the bar / lounge and both times food was fresh and piping hot, our room was at the back of the hotel which was our choice as we prefered the peace and quiet from the main road, the rooms are very spacious and very comfortable to relax in, had a chuckle at the wee notice about the midgies on the window!! We got a good deal out of season at the Clan Macduff but the level of service was first class. Sad to be back home now and back to work!! The hotel is situated on the South approach to Fort William and is about 1 mile frm the town centre, there is a path that runs along by the loch that takes you to the centre of Fort William.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is a STB 3 Star establishment situated just 2 miles south of Fort William on the A82, overlooking loch Linnhe, with outstanding views of magnificent highland scenery. Well-appointed en-suite bedrooms with colour television, hospitality tray etc. Large choice dinner menu. Delicious bar suppers. Fine selection of malt whiskies. Large car park. This friendly family run hotel is dedicated in providing good quality and value hospitality. Sorry No Pets accepted ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Clan Macduff Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clan Macduff Fort William
- Hotel Clan Macduff
- Clan Macduff Hotel Fort William, Scotland