This hotel is situated on out skirts of Fort William. I would probably say a 10 to 15 min drive from the town centre. It has a great location in front of the loch and hills.
Upon arriving we were greeted by very friendly receptionist (a real credit to the hotel). She took us to our room and offered to take out bags.
Our room was in the build next to the main hotel. It was very clean, a good size and came with a table, chairs, flat screen TV, kettle (with tea and coffee) and a hair drier.
The bathroom room was a little on the small side if you are a rather large person.
The following morning we were greeted by another very friendly receptionist and very polite and helpful breakfast staff.
The breakfast had a good range of choices and tasted fine.
Clean well kept room
Not so good points
Size of bath room
Wi-fi did not seem to work (but that might have been our laptop)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is a STB 3 Star establishment situated just 2 miles south of Fort William on the A82, overlooking loch Linnhe, with outstanding views of magnificent highland scenery. Well-appointed en-suite bedrooms with colour television, hospitality tray etc. Large choice dinner menu. Delicious bar suppers. Fine selection of malt whiskies. Large car park. This friendly family run hotel is dedicated in providing good quality and value hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Clan Macduff Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clan Macduff Fort William
- Hotel Clan Macduff
- Clan Macduff Hotel Fort William, Scotland