Our planned sailing holiday on the West Coast was stormed off due to unseasonably high winds and torrential rain, and we found ourselves land bound and looking for somewhere to stay. Clan MacDuff made us feel very welcome and the staff were fantastically helpful, recommending great alternative (indoor and outdoor) activities in and around Fort William to keep us busy. The hotel is lovely, with a nice view of the loch from the lounge. However, the real highlight of our stay there was the food: everything was hearty, generous and delicious - perfect food for after a busy day exploring a beautiful part of Scotland. We will definitely be back, and will be recommending Clan MacDuff to everyone we meet!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is a STB 3 Star establishment situated just 2 miles south of Fort William on the A82, overlooking loch Linnhe, with outstanding views of magnificent highland scenery. Well-appointed en-suite bedrooms with colour television, hospitality tray etc. Large choice dinner menu. Delicious bar suppers. Fine selection of malt whiskies. Large car park. This friendly family run hotel is dedicated in providing good quality and value hospitality. Sorry No Pets accepted ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Clan Macduff Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clan Macduff Fort William
- Hotel Clan Macduff
- Clan Macduff Hotel Fort William, Scotland