Discovered this gem by reviewing TripAdvisor.
A bit Olde Worlde but very comfortable, clean and accommodating. We took the dinner, B&B package to save looking for restaurants at the end of our busy days. We were well fed and jollied along by the waitresses.
We did not specifically request a room with a view (at additional cost) but we still had a glimpse of the loch from a side window. The room was quite comfortable for the three adults sharing.
No laundry facilities on site but a notice in the foyer directed us to another small hotel half a mile away.
Would recommend a stay here just for the experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is a STB 3 Star establishment situated just 2 miles south of Fort William on the A82, overlooking loch Linnhe, with outstanding views of magnificent highland scenery. Well-appointed en-suite bedrooms with colour television, hospitality tray etc. Large choice dinner menu. Delicious bar suppers. Fine selection of malt whiskies. Large car park. This friendly family run hotel is dedicated in providing good quality and value hospitality. Sorry No Pets accepted ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Clan Macduff Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clan Macduff Fort William
- Hotel Clan Macduff
- Clan Macduff Hotel Fort William, Scotland