“Good Fish Supper!”

Sammy's Fish and Chip Shop
Ranked #20 of 70 Restaurants in Fort William
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Great fish supper freshly cooked, just right and friendly helpful staff. What more could you ask for!

Reviewed November 22, 2013

Outstanding fish and chips served here. The curry sauce is also amazing! Nice atmosphere, friendly and helpful staff & Sammy is very accommodating & serves with a smile! Definitely going back for a visit next time I am in Fort William, recommend this place to anyone!!

Reviewed November 19, 2013

Order a kebab, didnt get salad. Not the first time this place has forgot something. But it is the last.

1  Thank MrInfidel
Reviewed November 18, 2013

It's been some years since I had to go onto a gluten-free diet and not been able to go to a chippy since. Then I find Sammy's on a visit to Fort William. Phone them up to order it and about 30 minutes later pick up a container of cod in a beautiful gluten-free batter with chips and mushy peas. I had difficulty coping with the size of the portion but believe me, it was so good I forced every bit of it down. Sammy does ordinary fish and chips too and I am sure they are every bit as good and don't need to be ordered.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Was quite an eye opener on entering as one side has the fish and chip bar and the other a sweet shop come tobbacconist. But as soon as I saw the cooked fish I knew it was going to be good and was not dissapointed. While in Scotland I had them here and at mr c's fish wisky bar at the Inverbeg inn which states it has the best fish and chips in the area. Well Sammy's is far superior to what is offered at mr C's and will definately go back the next time I am there.

1  Thank MyMonkeynuts