Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Absolutely, 100% fantastic

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Joe G
via mobile
Awesome Via Ferrata Experience!

Reviewed September 26, 2018
Bigcraigiestyle

All reviews white water rafting via ferrata inchree falls river bugging wet suits reuben exhilarating experience great fun great equipment fabulous morning grey mare lay ahead adrenaline rush fear of heights safety equipment stag weekend comfort zone
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My boyfriend had been to Vertical Descents before and we both went this year. I had never done anything like canyoning before, and especially not in the Scottish highlands! It was just the two of us and our instructor Ben and so it was really amazing to take our time and really take it all in and fully emerse ourselves in the fun. Ben showed us the do’s and don’ts of canyoning, and we were off! The simplicity of it all really made it wonderful and the views from the top of the falls were breathtaking. Although the water was cold, we were kitted out in thick wetsuits and boyancy aids that kept us warm even in the water. It was a total blast and we both thoroughly recommend doing something with Vertical Descents, whether it be canyoning or something else, theres so many activities available! Thank you so much for such an amazing time!!
Joe and Ally

Reviewed September 26, 2018

Awesome climb 500m up a waterfall with my bro on the Via Ferrata at Kinlochleven... amazing place! Everyone should try this...

Big thanks to Gav for another awesome day with Vertical Descents. top quality guide and great fun...

We will be definitely be back again!

Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

5 stars for a thrilling experience with our great guide Danny.
Many thanks for making it so fun and safe!

Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

Me and 4 friends went canyoning and I could not rate my experience more highly. We had a fantastic afternoon under the guide of Danny and Gavin, who were knowledgable, encouraging and funny. In fact, all the staff we met were very happy and helpful - and it was a Sunday afternoon! I took my own wetsuit as my experience of similar events at other companies has been having to don old suits but the ones we were given were great (and warm)!

Reviewed September 12, 2018

I had received a voucher for Vertical Descents for Christmas and after an unsuccessful attempt to try and schedule a coasteering session (sadly too dependent on tides), I decided to book the Via Ferrate climb in Kinlochleven instead. It was amazing! Our guide was so calm and encouraging and everyone on the climb (6 guests total - nice small group) was really excited to climb up the waterfall! It was physically challenging, but the views of the waterfall were worth it. Definitely would do this again!

Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

Was very apprehensive about this but as soon as we arrived we were met by very friendly staff who put us at ease at what lay ahead!! We were shown a video of what we were about to do and then kitted out with all the gear we needed. Our instructors, Danny and Gav were extremely friendly and professional and explained everything we needed to know and made me feel more comfortable in doing the course- even if I hesitated a few times!!! And they were both very entertaining,
Having them with us during the course was very reassuring and Gavs sense of humour certainly helped forget our fears!!!
Would highly recommend this to anyone looking to have a very fun filled thrill seeking adventure in beautiful surroundings

1  Thank Kev S