We have just returned from this hotel. All the staff are very helpful. Hotel warm and food good. They catered for my gluten free diet so well. I would certainly go back. Although its approx 3 miles outside Fort William its location is lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated directly opposite Loch Linnhe, you can admire the fantastic views of the beautiful surrounding wooded hills and mountains from this hotel. Along with the dining room and pleasant lounge area, all front facing rooms offer super views of the breathtaking Loch Linnhe. The comfortable lounge and ballroom host entertainment most nights, often with a distinct Scottish flavour which is perfect for unwinding after a day’s sightseeing or exploring. A number of rooms have been recently refurbished to increase the capacity at this popular hotel and there is a convenient lift that serves all floors. At nine miles long and over a mile wide and with Ben Nevis towering above, Loch Linnhe is one of Scotland’s natural treasures. The hotel is also just two miles south of the town centre of Fort William, known as the outdoor capital of Britain, and here you can explore the many small and interesting shops and museums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda and LateRooms so you can book your Bay Caledonian Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caledonian Fort William
- Caledonian Hotel Fort William
- Fort William Caledonian Hotel
- Bay Caledonian Hotel Fort William, Scotland