Stayed here for one night on way to Skye. The hotel is modern and clean and the staff extremely pleasant. In particular we found the Polish girl who attended reception and served in the restaurant to be very helpful and extremely efficient. Reception could do with having a bell to attract attention as this doesn't seem to be manned all the time and we had to wait each visit there for someone to come. The cooked breakfast was very good as was the evening meal. We were in room 2 which was extremely warm even with the heating off. There was a vibration in the room which made you feel as if you were on a ship. It transpired this came from the fan in the kitchen and thankfully it stopped in the evening. All in all we were quite happy with the hotel and would return though we do think it is expensive for this type of hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unpack, unwind & enjoy!We offer modern comfortable accommodation. Our bedrooms have been designed with you in mind and you will find everything required for a relaxing stay.Rooms are stylishly decorated using walnut wood furniture & luxury fabrics. * Single rooms have double beds * Double rooms have king-size or super king beds * Twin rooms and rooms for guests with mobility difficulties are also available. * Suites have super king beds and lounges with double sofa beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Nevis Bank Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nevis Bank Hotel Fort William
- Nevis Bank Fort William
- Nevis Bank Inn Fort William, Scotland