A newly renovated hotel, a 10 - 15 minute walk from Fort William railway station. This hotel is very stylish and the room was very comfortable and clean with a lovely big bathroom. The only downside was it was very hot while we were there and the window didn't open. The restaurant has a good choice of food, we only had lunch and breakfast the next day, but both were excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unpack, unwind & enjoy!We offer modern comfortable accommodation. Our bedrooms have been designed with you in mind and you will find everything required for a relaxing stay.Rooms are stylishly decorated using walnut wood furniture & luxury fabrics. * Single rooms have double beds * Double rooms have king-size or super king beds * Twin rooms and rooms for guests with mobility difficulties are also available. * Suites have super king beds and lounges with double sofa beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Nevis Bank Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nevis Bank Hotel Fort William
- Nevis Bank Fort William
- Nevis Bank Inn Fort William, Scotland