Stayed here for two nights whilst visiting the area to climb Ben Nevis.
Fort William isn't known for its quality hotels and the Nevis Bank Inn stands out as possibly the only one! The location is ok - only a few minutes walk into the town but sadly has no views of any sort. The two rooms I saw looked over a wall and a set of council houses.
The rooms themselves have been very well done with a nice, comfy bed and immaculate bathroom.
Free fast, wireless Internet was a great bonus.
Didn't use the restaurant but was packed on Friday night so must be good! Breakfast was served at the table (would have preferred buffet) but was nice enough.
ALL staff were excellent and a definite credit to the establishment. Warm, friendly and chatty.
Value-wise - probably on the expensive side (for out-of-season Fort William) but I guess you need to pay for the best!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unpack, unwind & enjoy!We offer modern comfortable accommodation. Our bedrooms have been designed with you in mind and you will find everything required for a relaxing stay.Rooms are stylishly decorated using walnut wood furniture & luxury fabrics. * Single rooms have double beds * Double rooms have king-size or super king beds * Twin rooms and rooms for guests with mobility difficulties are also available. * Suites have super king beds and lounges with double sofa beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Nevis Bank Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nevis Bank Hotel Fort William
- Nevis Bank Fort William
- Nevis Bank Inn Fort William, Scotland