“Made to feel like one of the family”
Review of Morvich B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Fort William
Morvich B&B
Ranked #13 of 111 Fort William B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

Can't fault the wonderful friendly service from the Morvich. Phoned when we could not find them and after given directions and on arrival, kettle was on and a slice of cake given which I thought was a lovely start to our stay. The twin room we had was lovely and clean with beautiful views of Ben Nevis and surround. Plenty of advice on best places to eat were given by our hosts and breakfast was superb with plenty of choices. All in all, I would recommend if you are in this area, look up the Morvich for your stay.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

My husband and I stayed 2 nights at Morvich in April. It was the best B&B we stayed in on our travels. The others were good but Morvich was the best. Heather and John made us feel very welcome, the breakfasts were excellent and we had a lovely comfortable room with an amazing view. We hope to be back !!

Reviewed May 11, 2013

We had a very happy stay at the Morvich B&B. The owners John and Heather were kindness itself and nothing was too much trouble for them. The location by the lochside was very scenic. The rooms were well appointed and pristine clean. Breakfast was substantial and varied. My friend and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would stay there again. I would recommend it unreservedly.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 5, 2013

We wanted something clean and comfortable for our final nights of the WHW and Morvich was exactly that and so much more,the room was very spacious,the breakfast was fantastic and Heather & John were fantastic host,very helpful and made us feel extremely welcome.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank MarkBillington72
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Morvich is a splendid B&B and Heather and John are the perfect hosts for such a lovely place.

My husband and I were travelling with our grown sons and took 2 rooms for 3 nights at Morvich. Both of our rooms were beautiful, comfortable and spotlessly clean with exceptional views of Loch Linnie. The en suite facilities were large and very well appointed.

The best part was Heather and John though. They were so helpful about places to go - both sightseeing and food recommendations. Heather was ever ready with a hot cup of tea or a special sweet treat when we came in from enjoying the amazing outdoors in the Scottish Highlands. It really felt like a home away from home.

The breakfast was to die for. Outstanding hot selections each morning, but also interesting options on the cereal/continental breakfast side. Again, Heather and John could not do enough to be sure we were happy (and full) to begin our day.

Highly, highly recommend a visit if you are in the Fort William area.

Room Tip: Our room with a king bed on the 2nd floor was HUGE and the bed was so comfortable with a fantastic v...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 21, 2013

A warm and friendly welcome with home made cake on arrival (and each subsequent day - now we are 3lbs heavier! :) ). Excellent accommodation with a super breakfast. Our room was warm, cosy and tastefully decorated. Thanks to Heather and John for a great 3 night stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

It is quite rare that i leave a review. Only if i have had very bad or exceptionally Good service. I stayed here last weekend and I must say that it is by far the best bed and breakfast I have ever stayed in. I don't know where to start, but I will have a go. Firstly the setting, it is right on the shore of loch linne which ensures the view out of the room was to die for. Secondly the room. It had just been renovated to a very high standard and included everything I required for a comfortable stay. Thirdly, the breakfast was amazing!! Finally the overall service was exceptional the owners are very friendly and more than happy to help with anything you might need.
I would happily recommend this bed and breakfast to anyone looking for a comfortable, relaxing, homely base to explore this amazing corner of the country.
John Warburton