“Great B&B, would definitely recommend!”
Review of Argyll House

Argyll House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Fort William
Argyll House
Ranked #85 of 111 Fort William B&B and Inns
Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
“Great B&B, would definitely recommend!”
Reviewed September 5, 2011

My fiancee and I visited Fort William during August bank holiday to climb Ben Nevis. Most of the B&Bs were booked up so we were pleased when we'd managed to get availability in Argyll House. We had the 'front double' room (I would suggest specifically asking for this when booking) and the views from the bedroom are FANTASTIC - over the Loch and the mountains. The other rooms I believe weren't so fortunate. The room was immaculate (all pretty much brand new!), great breakfasts and we found Mairi to be extremely hospitable and laid back. We think their website doesn't do the rooms justice but there's better photos of the rooms on the Visit Scotland website. I would certainly recommend this B&B!

Room Tip: Request the front double!
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank 636Amy

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Landsberg am Lech, Germany
Reviewed September 1, 2011

The B and B was possibly the most immaculate I have ever stayed in, However the only drawback is that I felt I couldn't relax.
Beautifully furnisned, but white sheets and pale beige carpets aren't the best idea in my opinion.
As I had an early start in the morning the owner very kindly left me some fruit and yogurt for breakfast which was much appreciated.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
Newcastle upon Tyne
Reviewed August 11, 2011

this was one of the cleanest and best B&Bs I have ever stayed in. I stayed here for 2 nights with my son in the twin room. The room was big, with loads of room, with an excellent en-suite shower. The room was beautifully clean - even better than home! A fairly minor drawback was the TV which was too small and did not swivel to face the beds. The house is on a fairly steep hill, so if you have mobility problems, it may not be for you; we cycled, and I very nearly didn't make it! Plenty space for parking and I estimate 5-10 mins walk in to Fort W High St (just remember that hill when you are coming back!)

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family