“Highly recommended experience”
Review of Wild West

Wild West
More attraction details
Owner description: Wild West offer a selection of wildlife experiences and bespoke trips in the highlands of Scotland.
Reviewed May 4, 2014

It was our first trip to the highlands and we booked with Ian for the big 5, it was a great day out and Ian is so knowledgeable about the area not just the wildlife but everything from the history of the old buildings to plants, nothing was too much trouble. We are hoping to get back up in the autumn and will definitely book another safari

ianmacl, Owner at Wild West, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2014

Thanks for your feedback. I'm delighted you enjoyed your trip and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

We booked at the last minute, and Ian was very helpful in suggesting an appropriate trip. The trip was fascinating - beautiful scenery, lots of deer, some birdlife, lots of information from Ian on the area, the wildlife and the trees and plants. Would love to do another trip if we are back in the area.

ianmacl, Owner at Wild West, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Thanks for your review and I am delighted you enjoyed your trip. I hope to see you again sometime when you are back in the highlands.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Ian is a great guide, clearly passionate about the highlands and the local deer population. We saw many groups of deer and got up close to a few stags, which were very majestic.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

My sister and I do a few photo tours when she comes across on vacation as the Canadians call it. I like to do something different each time so the deer rutting was selected. Picked out Wild West Saris as Ian's tour as he was very accommodating and flexible for a fairly last minute booking. No time waisted in getting to the action and saw many stags in action. Only Suggestion for Ian was to supply tea and coffee half way round.

Stayed in the Drynachan Bed and Breakfast, Invergarry, PH35 4HL - fabulous and only a few minutes drive from where you are picked up to go on one of Ian's safaris.

Highly recommend this tour.

ianmacl, Owner at Wild West, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2013

Thanks for your feedback. Teas and coffees are now being served...

Reviewed October 14, 2013

My husband and I went on a dawn safari with Wild West Safaris and thoroughly enjoyed it. Ian is both knowledgeable and friendly, making the safari a relaxed, interesting experience. We saw lots of red deer and certainly weren't disappointed. The scenery was breathtaking too!

I can highly recommend this experience, it is well worth the price.

ianmacl, Owner at Wild West, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

Thanks for your review, I'm pleased to know you enjoyed your safari. I hope to see you again sometime in the future.