“Lovely room with sea views”
Review of Imperial Hotel

Imperial Hotel
Ranked #18 of 21 Hotels in Fort William
Reviewed February 24, 2010

We were recommended to stay here from the Best Western Windsor Hotel in Nairn, as we were travelling to Fort William.
We had a fantastic newly renovated room with sea views which was great. The room was nicely decorated and very clean.
We particularly liked the warm cosy bar and the lovely breakfast in the morning. Staff were also very friendly and helpful. Overall a perfect stay.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
Prash23, Manager at Imperial Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2010

Dear Sir,

Let me start by thanking you for such a nice review regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your feedback is very much appreciated and we are thankful for your appreciation about the service you recieved at our hotel during your stay.I hope to see you again in future.

If we can be of assistance in the future, don't hesitate to contact us at 01397 702040.

Again, thanks for taking the time and have a great days ahead!

Prashant Kumar

Reviewed February 22, 2010

I have just taken a coach tour up to Fort William and the surrounding area, and we used this hotel as our base for 4 nights. The manager and his staff were so charming and friendly and just could not do enough for you. Hotel absolutely spotless and warm and beds extremely comfortable. Food and service excellent.. Ceilidh provided one night brilliant, and the hotel's Bingo evening turned out to be one of the best laughs we had ever had. It did have one major draweback unfortunately, and that is we had to come home after the 4 nights - yes, we would have stayed on if we could have. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: February 2010
Prash23, Manager at Imperial Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2010

Dear Mervyn,

Let me start by thanking you for such a nice review regarding your and your coach's recent stay at our property.

Your feedback is very much appreciated and I can assure you that my staff and I use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. These type of comments helps our staffs to work even more better to get the good results. We hope to see you again.

Again, thanks for taking the time and have a great day!

Prashant Kumar

Reviewed January 29, 2010

Like that it is 5 minutes walk away from the rail station and the filling breakfast. Other than that; despite it was stated there's inroom broadband, the room I was staying in was located too far from the access point, hence I had to stay in the lobby area in order to access the network. There is no lift, room structure is all over the place, I had to navigate the stairs and thru so many exit doors before I came to my room. The management should install a better sound reduction wall - I could actually hear the couple next door "gosh"!!! Overall, I can still make do with it as afterall what else do you expect from a B&B.

Stayed: December 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed January 24, 2010

stopped here on the of chance of a room after the day before being horrid.guy on reception could not have been nicer, the room was lovely with views over the loch,nothing was to much bother for them. easy access for surrounding area. food was very nice and well presented. breakfast was lovely and hot and dinning area looks over the water. if your ever passing this is the place to stay. i will highly recommend it to all friends and family

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 11, 2009

We stayed for a 2 days "Best Western
Imperial Hotel" wich was perfect. Hotel has a great location, right in the middle of the town centre, near bus and train station. The value is excellent with breakfat and free wireles internet. The staff very friendly and helpful. We really enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 4, 2009

I think this hotel has improved beyond all expectation since it has been under new ownership. I will always stay here and consider that this hotel is a comfort stay

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed December 3, 2009

Our trip was at a quiet time of year for this area of Scotland but there was still full service and choice available.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with friends