“Keep returning.”

Cafe Mango
Ranked #32 of 71 Restaurants in Fort William
Cuisines: Indian, Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Cafe Mango, Fort Williams first Thai and Indian restaurant provides a new and exciting taste of Asia bringing together the flavours of different continents. Cafe Mango situated in the centre of Fort William High Street opened in October 2010 and this can be seen through the fresh, stylish and contemporary interior. The restaurant is set over two floors and provides the ideal location, whether its buisness, pleasure or a special occasion.
Reviewed August 4, 2014

I have visited this restaurant a couple of times now when I'm in the area. Good food and reasonable prices will bring me back again.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

This place was hoppin' when we turned up (with no reservation) but they fit us in and I am very glad they did! I cannot speak for the Indian food as we each chose a Thai dish and were extremely happy with our dinners. The food is delicious, the portions are very generous, and the staff attentive. It did take a bit longer than usual before our order was initially taken (but as I mentioned, the place was packed!) but once we were seen to, they kept checking in to make sure we had all we needed. Well worth the wait!

1  Thank PBMiller
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Stopped here for an evening meal with my family and went for the set menu for £12-95 for 3 courses. Service good with pleasant staff. Choice of Indian or Thai dishes. Food very tasty, portions not massive but still good value for money.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

We had a good experience here. The food was good. Not very spicy or savoury but it was nice, The service was good. Reasonable prices. They are able to cook both Thai and Indian reasonably well. The chicken stir fry was particularly good. The curries were only OK

Reviewed July 25, 2014

My aunt has already written a review about our terrible experience with this restaurant. We were in Fort William for a huge family holiday (about 40 of us) and we planned to celebrate by 40th birthday on July 9th with a lovely takeaway meal at our lodges in Glen Nevis. What happened was a complete disaster...so much of the food was missing and what we got was of terrible quality. As an example, we order 4 Korma curries and only one was in the order. All in we were missing over £70 worth of food and NO ONE got a full plate of food that night. Several went without dinner and had to make something else. We contacted the restaurant and received a barrage of abuse and not a bit of help or apology. The order was well over £200 and I must say they treated us with contempt. Be very wary or placing a large order with this establishment as they cannot handle it...not do they seem to care about quality or quantity! thanks for ruining my 40th!!

2  Thank ElenaSlimmingWorld