“Terrible!”

Ranked #60 of 69 Restaurants in Fort William
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Food expensive and very tiny portion! Service is worse! A tiny portion of potato scone cost me £2.30 and I think it should be something wrong of it. The waitress services was worse! We had ordered 2 cups of tea but waiting 15min time, there was not busy at all and just few customers on seats. I saw the waitress made two cappuccino/ latte, thought for customers, but actually not! She brought it to the kitchen and I guessed for the kitchen staffs. That's a really bad attitude ever! Isn't should service customer first?
Another waiter just realized didn't brought out the toasttie for our Scottish breakfas and just replaced it when we were nearly finished. What kind of this service for customers? I wondering why this cafe still can reward 4 stars........

Reviewed October 2, 2012

popped in for coffee , ended up with tea and smoked cream bagels and a pot of tea ( that poured with out dripping ) . loved the extra touch of a tasty little side salad . staff helpful . clean loos ! good value for money . just along the main high st . will go back again , highly recommend .

Reviewed September 11, 2012

on a day out in the fort with my mum we decided to grab some coffee and decided sittin outside would be nice. we ordered our coffees and paid for them but waited over 40 mins for them to arrive and it wasnt what we ordered either. good job we werent in a hurry like the customers waitin on food.

Reviewed August 31, 2012 via mobile

Had breakfast 28th August. Had the small breakfast with scrambled eggs, all presented very nicely but found microwaved scrambled eggs a real letdown, it's not hard to do real scrambled eggs, bit of butter, eggs & cream! Microwaved are awful! My wife is Scottish and she said the square slice was the cheap variety, all at gastro cafe prices! When Wetherspoons opens, you know what you're getting and you pay accordingly, you DON'T always get what you pay for and this cafe is the proof! Would I go in again......NO!

Reviewed August 29, 2012

Had lunch at cafe 115 in Fort William on 29th August 2012 whilst in town on business. waiter was a little short on english and appeared a little disinterested however I don't really care about those things. What I do care about in a Cafe/Restaurant is the food and drink and it was spot on. I had fish and chips and my colleague had the Venison burger and both were good. Both meals perhaps a little expensive at £8 each (and £2 for a soft drink - total £10)however I do not know the going rate in Fort William as this was my first time eating on the main street. Overall the cafe was clean and the food was good.