“Very handy!”

Ranked #63 of 112 Fort William B&B and Inns
Wrexham, United Kingdom
“Very handy!”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I was working at the nearby Ben Nevis Distillery and found Inverlochy Villas very convenient and friendly. Love the Continental breakfast, delivered to the room, with good coffee and generous amount of fresh fruit

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank MikeSqueezebox

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Inverness, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I stayed in this B&B on the night before my wedding and I'm so glad I chose Inverlochy Villas, it couldn't have been nicer. The hosts, John & Adrian, went out of their way to accomadate me and my guests and to make our night special. They are genuinely nice people and made us feel so welcome. The rooms were spotlessly clean and well equipped, and I LOVED breakfast in bed. I would thouroughly reccomend the B&B to anyone visiting the area.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Leanne C
Barnsley, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 1, 2012

This was a short break for the family, and we enjoyed it so much that it was a shame that we couldn't stay longer. Cannot fault the accommodation, lovely and clean and very comfortable. We had a family room and everything that we would have expected was catered for,including breakfast in bed. Adrian and John were perfect hosts. I recommend that you use their extensive local knowledge of Fort William and surrounding areas to find the best places to visit and eat. We are all look forward to returning to Scotland and would definitely stay here again,

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank keren l
Linwood
Reviewed October 7, 2012

I took my partner away for a mystery weekend and spent the first night here! I booked late because of her busy work schedule but they were able to fit us in at short notice. (great comms from John and Adrian). We found a lovely warm room; clean and very comfortable and slept like logs; and the breakfast in bed was the perfect touch! We will DEFINITLEY be going back for a longer stay.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank AllanShades
Kilmacolm, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 17, 2012

My other half and I stayed at Inverlochy Villas just at the weekend. We had a fabulous time and John and Adrian were fantastic hosts and the accomodation was fantastic, Our room was perfect as was the rest of the house and it was such a treat to get breakfast in bed. I would give out trip 10/10 and really look forward to going back again. If you are looking for a beautiful place to stay and great hosts then this is the place to go. Cant wait to go back again xx Karen & Jonathan

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank karen C
Stirling
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We stayed at the Villas on the weekend as a base for driving north to Invermoriston and Invergarry. Very convenient for us being the right side of Fort William for going north. Not ideal if you are wanting to walk to get food in the evening (its a long way into town!) so you would need a car or a taxi. Very comfortable and clean rooms, the bathroom was massive and very clean, and there are showers and small sinks in your rooms. A shared toilet on the floor we were on. Breakfast brought to your rooms at the time you request which is great. John was very accommodating for our early breakfast which helped us a lot. I would definitely recommend this as a place to stay and the price is fantastic.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Karen C
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 25, 2012

I stayed here, as I was climbing Ben Nevis with my 10 year old son. The stay was superb, great hosting by both John and Adrian. John was very knowledgable about the local area, some good climbing tips. John even got up early to give bring our breakfast, as we wanted to start the climb at dawn. Rooms very clean, a good breakfast, and great local hospitality - what more can you ask for? Well done John and Adrian, and thanks for making the trip.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family