“Good and reliable”

Indian Garden
Ranked #58 of 69 Restaurants in Fort William
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: One of two Indian restaurants in Fort William. Infinitely better than Spice Tandori.
Reviewed January 27, 2014

As a regular, local customer I simply cannot recognise this restaurant from some of these reviews. I find the food delicious and the staff friendly and helpful. I warmly recommend it to our guests without hesitation.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

The most Horrible Indian Restaurant in Scotland. Food was Pathetic and horrible. Don't go you have been Warned !!

Reviewed October 18, 2013

you better know when somebody say its pathetic what does that mean..
anyway let me tel you about it,
the first guy said its halal sir, we were happy thank god its finally we found halal place, we asked the other guy he said no its not halal just 2 dishes are halal which we didn't even like, well we ordered one dish and that's ridiculous, service was so bad,the guy was so rude ughh simple don't like it...

Reviewed September 27, 2013

I went to this restaurant with family. Once we enter the person who serving us told us you must order minimum £10 per adult. We felt bad and but we were hungry and told him its fine and the funny part is most of the menu items costs more than £10. Guy came to me and asked me if I would order some food and when I tried to inquired about the dishes he got offended and tried to insult me by saying I need to make my mind before coming inside... what the hell... how rude... I told him I am travelling from Manchester and just trying to ask you about dish size so i know we dont order less or more than what actually we need and he was so rude to me which I cant explain.... definately no manners... Their intention is clear. They want to humiliate us and make it as a big scene and want us to leave the restaurant.

Finally we decided to leave the restaurant before they ask us to leave the restaurant. They are all group of Bangladeshi people selling Bangladeshi food in the name of indian food to white skin people. They don't want to sell the food to any brown skin people. These brown skin Bangladeshi people thinks that only white skin people got money in their packet and they can only sell any spicy food as indian food to white skin people.

I am living here in UK for long time and earning good money and living decent life. I never had such a bad experience in my life in any restaurant in UK. I am writing this review once I enter into my house returning from our scotland holidays.

I am still angry and I know this review is not going to do anything. I am not racist and I treat every one as same human being and I am really apologise for my skin related words. I dont know how to express it. If you are brown skin people, please don't enter into this restaurant. If you are with family and kids, never even go to that street. If you are white skin people, please don't support this Bangladeshi racist selling Bangladeshi food as indian food. Thanks for reading.

I wish I could have read the others review before I enter into that restaurant. Anyhow we went to some other indian restaurant in same area and spent around £150. That's also Bangladeshi restaurant selling Bangladeshi food as indian food but they treated us with respect.

4  Thank Adnan A
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Had a very acceptable meal. Arrived quickly and hot. Service efficient, but not overly friendly. Price was what I'd expect to pay. Would recommend it for a decent and reasonably priced curry.