“Good food and pleasant service”
Review of Indian Garden

Indian Garden
Ranked #59 of 68 Restaurants in Fort William
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: One of two Indian restaurants in Fort William. Infinitely better than Spice Tandori.
“Good food and pleasant service”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Had a very acceptable meal. Arrived quickly and hot. Service efficient, but not overly friendly. Price was what I'd expect to pay. Would recommend it for a decent and reasonably priced curry.

London, United Kingdom
“It's really quite goood!”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

The service left a little to be desired - we literally had to go over to the bloke and ask for our order to be taken, otherwise we might still be there now.

The food however... was delicious! True, it's probably not very 'authentic'... but who cares when it's this tasty? The saag paneer was the best I've ever had, the dhansak (the dish by which I always judge a curry house) was great - tangy, sweet, lentilly, and above all hot. The chilli chicken was presented almost like a chinese dish, but was again tasty, well flavoured, and with good heat from the fresh green chillies, as one would expect from the name.

All in all, I'll forgive them the initially mediocre service, and I'd definitely eat here again.

Bradford, United Kingdom
“poor customer service - bad behaviour - not at all indian”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

This is not authentic Indian Restaurant at all....I dont know why they call themselve indian when they dont know how to treat asian.... well they should know how to welcome visitors....they should know how to treat customers.... . These guys are making money in the name of India and doesn't have any respect towards Indians at all.

Staff was so weird....they didnt know how to speak and what to say.... even they cant speak indian language and to me looks like bengali people....keep chatting in their own language rather than using english infront of me which made me feel uncomfortable.....They asking as minimmum order £10 even if I dont want to eat for that much amount but I have to pay for it....why ??? Alot of customers who are seeing the notice were leaving the restaurant and these bloody stupid staff is passing comments on their back.

Real shame for indians as these people using India name and giving a bad service...I guess someone can get more clean toilets than their resturant....

If these guys have guts try changing the name to Bangladeshi garden and i bet none will ever want to give a glance at your restaurant.

worst place to chose for dinner

2 Thank Marry J
Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom
“One of the nicest Indian meals I have had”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

We visited this restaurant whilst on holiday in Fort William. We could not fault any of the food. There was four of us and we all enjoyed our starters and main course, my chicken tikka masala was very tasty and plenty of chicken in it. The nan breads was lovely as well. Would recommend this Indians.

preston
“Dissapointing !!”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

We had walked past this restaurant the night before & it looked busy & the food smelt tempting, so we decided to give it a go - I wish we hadn't !!
The staff were welcoming & pleasant but the whole meal felt rushed - no sooner had we put our knives & forks down when our plates were taken away & our main meal arrived - we can't of been in there for more than 40 minutes. It wasn't as though it was late & they wanted to close up as we walked past later on & it was still open but empty - I wonder why !!
The food was reasonably priced but average , have had far better from our local takeaway.
If I was in Fort William again I would give this place a miss !!

• Visited August 2013