“Great food”

Ranked #3 of 69 Restaurants in Fort William
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

Great food and great service. Had both dinner and breakfast here and enjoyed both. Good portions, very attentive staff, and great flavours.

1  Thank Selenealexia

Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

Although not cheap, this restaurant represents good value for money as the food and the service is excellent. Staff are polite and attentive and the food is beautifully presented. I had the battered haddock and chunky chips. I think the best I've had in a restaurant (not like the greasy, soggy stuff you get in the fish and chip shop).
If you want to splash out as a one-off or special event, I can recommend this place.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Although the food was first class the portions were not massive!
Could do with upping the portion size for the main meals.
Other than that the food was superb! The staff are very friendly and believe it or not the prices are extremely reasonable for the high class standard of the place.
The outlook on the place looks a bit fancy and posh for the average joe like me but prices were very good and the hospitality was brilliant!
The staff are all very professional and very happy at their work! That's what I like to see!
Top marks all round apart from portion size!!

Reviewed August 1, 2014

This was recommended to us when somebody heard we were staying in the Fort William area. I'm glad they did as both the service and food were well worth it. There isn't a lot of parking outside but we wre lucky. Not sure what else is near by. I had the calves liver with mash, crispy shallots, bacon and a port wine gravy. Very nice it was. For pud I had sticky toffee pud which was a nice example. I would recomend the min desserts, see pictures attached to this review.Cranachan, Lemon Posset, a sorbet and choc mousse. Service was quick and attentive and friendly. This was a mixed holiday and anniversary meal.

1  Thank Steven F
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Really just had breakfast here as part of our stay but food was really good in a modern environment. Seem to remember the star were first class and the facilities in the hotel very good.

1  Thank Allan-Glasgow-UK