“great food and service”

Browns Restaurant at Nevis Bank Inn
Ranked #4 of 69 Restaurants in Fort William
Cuisines: British
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 3, 2013

An excellent restaurant in Fort William. Very good food and superb service. Book in advance. A bit expensive but great food.

Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

I was staying 2 nt s in Fort W .
I would have stayed here but there policy of not having my Dog to stay . Was a loss of at least around £350 . Which I. Have spent on Accomodation and meals . My Accomodation alone was 180.00
And if I was staying here I would have eaten each night and at least 1 lunch . So they should at least review there policy as more people are traveling with pets and don't mind paying a bit extra . For cleaning the room .
I am lucky I have a dog that has no smell or dog hair . His coat is wool .

Enough said . I did eat here on last night
And I will say ! Every part of the meal was A1 for the cost , I had 3 course and an extra desert . Which was not on the list .
But the staff went out there way to get it for me .

So 10/10 for every step of the way
As Arnie says !
I 'l be BACK

Gordon and , Josh my dog (swd)

Reviewed August 28, 2013

We had a lovely dinner here with friends,menu was very varied & we all had something different & all were very good. Staff very pleasant & good atmosphere in restuarant

Reviewed August 28, 2013

SIx of us travelled up from various parts of the UK on Friday and booked to have our evening meal at Browns, I'm glad we did as it is a busy restaurant which is always a good sign.

The decor is in excellent condition and much in keeping with a modern and contemporary restaurant. All of the staff were excellent, knew all about what was on the menu, very polite and super quick service. There is also a very good selection of wines and whiskies for after.

Can not fault the food and being near the sea seemed only appropriate to have the locally cultivated mussels with scallops and pork belly for main. The rest of the gang had selections of fish and pasta dishes, we are very pleased with what we had.

Well done to all the staff at Browns :-)

Reviewed August 26, 2013

We had the Scallops and pork belly. Both were delicious. It's a bit on the pricey side, but you get what you pay for here. This is a classy, elegant restaurant. Our waitress was very professional. Just a classy meal all around. Highly recommended.

1  Thank redningja