“Excellent”

Browns Restaurant at Nevis Bank Inn
Ranked #3 of 69 Restaurants in Fort William
Cuisines: British
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 11, 2012

The food here is excellent and so are the staff. Very helpful and cheery. Being disabled nothing was to much bother for them.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

This is a lovely restaurant in an easy to reach location. Very modern decoration which is done tastefully. The food was very nice if a little over priced I thought. But nothing major and the service was excellent. I would recommend it but would say I felt the Ben nevis inn nearby offered higher quality food at an even better price.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

My wife and I went for dinner. Although we did not have reservations we were seated. Service was pleasant. Starters were good. Dinner was mixed review. My wife liked her mixed shellfish, but my lamb was overcooked and with no taste. They tried to make it tasty with a sauce which was not very good. Desserts were very good.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Travelling through Scotland with family. Stopped in for lunch based on TripAdvisor recommendations. Had excellent food with excellent service. My children really enjoyed their Sundaes off the kids menu.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Some work acquaintances book this for dinner when we were on a work trip. The owner of our B&B put us off a little before we went, saying it was expensive - but I don't agree with that - £5 for 2 courses, coffee and a beer.

The food was excellent and the surroundings very pleasant - not a all like some of the tourist traps in Fort William. We were well looked after and never made to feel rushed as we lingered well after finishing our meal