“Good food and good service”
Review of The Crofter

The Crofter
Ranked #7 of 68 Restaurants in Fort William
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Oslo, Norway
“Good food and good service”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

I had my dinner here two days in a row, and I regret I didn´t come here the third day also(then I went to the Great Glen, which was not that great).

Both days I got good service and good food. The staff is serviceminded and attentive as mentioned earlier from another guest.

I also see someone have mention the pool table being a littlebit to close to the eating area and I do agree. When I sat down nobody were playing, so I didn´t think about it, but as soon as somebody started playing it was kind of disturbing me in enjoying the food, I was waiting for the balls to come flying. This happened both days, : ), you can say I didn´t learn from the experience the first day, which comes back to as long as nobody are playing you don´t think about when choosing a seat.

• Polish first
Liverpool, England
“Friendly staff”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

We ate here at both lunch time and evening. The food was variable, going from lovely and tasty to over cooked and luke warm when served. The staff are extremely friendly and did their best to find us a table when they were very busy.

Visited August 2013
York
“Good Breakfast and Very Friendly Staff”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

We ate breakfast here after finishing the WHW. A warm welcome was given to us by a member of the barstaff (he may even have been the owner/manager). He asked us to grab a table and he would get someone over to take our order. Our order was taken swiftly and our full Scotish breakfast, tea and coffee was with us in no time. Everything tasted good and was reasonably priced.
We also collected our WHW finishing certificates here (you can get them from a number of places in Fort William).

I would highly recommend The Crofter

Cumnock
“Yum”
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Called in on passing after leaving holiday to return home. The breakfast we had the crofter breakfast was lovely although a wee dollop of haggis would have finished it off a treat. Very good prices we ordered a beans and toast for little one and was only 99p for 2 slices of toast and beans

Belfast, United Kingdom
“very friendly”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Good service and good food. Steak and ale pie excellent as well as cabonara. Staff are friendly and attentive. I would visit again.