“GreAt Indian food”

Add it.
Wee Dehli Indian takeaway
Ranked #109 of 281 Restaurants in Inverness
Reviewed July 11, 2016 via mobile

Nice Indian food at its best. The chicken Korma is great nice and creamy the naan bread comes warm and is a big size. We always collect and is always ready when they have said. We will be back again.

Reviewed July 10, 2016 via mobile

Remember The Golden Rose of Bengal that sat by the Ness next to Ness Bridge? Its owners retired twenty years ago and passed the mantle of No. 1 to The Rajah in Post Office Lane. Since Inverness's restaurant base exploded the quality of food served by Indian Restaurants has plummeted and in the past three years I have searched in vain for a restaurant that is worth visiting more than once. Until last night, in pouring rain, when I discovered The Wee Delhi.

It's located in Milton of Leys and only five minutes by car from Tesco Inshes but I had to use a satnav for my first visit to navigate the plethora of roundabouts in-between.

It's a takeaway. They do deliveries. It is spotlessly clean. The front of house staff are local young persons. The phone rings constantly with orders. You are likely to see a couple of delivery drivers, male and female, having a breather within the waiting area. I ordered a prawn biriani, a peshwari nan, a chicken balti and a pilau rice. i waited a mere 15 minutes for my carry-oot. £20.

The food? 10/10. No skimping. The nan came in its own sealed envelope and was as good as if it had just been delivered to my table. Rice perfect. And both meals a delight. Traditional flavours and nothing out of packet. Wow!

Oh, and did I say parking is 30 feet from the front door?

I have not been paid nor commissioned to write this review.

Reviewed July 5, 2016 via mobile

Popped in for a snack whilst passing, chicken pakora is fantastic with the yellow sauce! Had a paratha recently too which was great with chicken jeera! Was sad when it finished but not left feeling empty! Might have to get another one soon!

Reviewed June 10, 2016 via mobile

I went just before closing to order, don't do this, they don't like it! Ordered a lamb jalfrezi with naan, it was amazing! Highly recommend, I'll definitely come again.

1  Thank Sm_1912
Reviewed June 7, 2016 via mobile

They had naan popadoms it had a chilly vibe and the boy that served me was incredibly rude but i didnt rice to him i just kept calm and curried on!!

2  Thank Jingles2001