“Good quality and friendly service!”
Review of Sushi Inverness

Sushi Inverness
Ranked #55 of 282 Restaurants in Inverness
Description: The first SUSHI in Inverness! Always fresh and delicious. Just order online, and wait for your meal!
Reviewed August 3, 2017 via mobile

One of the best sushi I have tried in my life. The staff is very friendly and the quality of the sushi is very fresh and tasty.
They also have many vegan options (and hope they will offer more in the future)

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed June 6, 2017

I was looking for the right place to eat a sushi in Inverness. I couldn't find a right place until I have noticed sushiinverness website.. I have ordered sushi set multiple time and I have to say it is the best sushi I have ever tried. Customer service is kept at highest level possible. I can easily say this is the best sushi restaurant in Inverness. Great prices and good quality ingredients.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed April 6, 2017

I always enjoy sharing their sushi with friends and will miss them immensely when they leave. Good luck!

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed March 17, 2017

Waited incredibly long for my sushi order to be delivered and it wasn't even worth the wait. The sushi was not up to sushi standards and was quite dry

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed March 17, 2017

Inverness as a city does not have an abundance of options for this sort of cuisine and as such I was somewhat sceptical when ordering from Sushi Inverness. However, I must say as a first time customer I was extremely impressed by the quality and taste of the food provided, the value for money it represented and the excellent service by way in which it was delivered. I will most certainly be ordering from here again and would thoroughly recommend Sushi Inverness to anyone in the Inverness area looking for some delicious sushi!

Date of visit: March 2017