“great”
Review of The Raj Tandoori

The Raj Tandoori
Ranked #121 of 281 Restaurants in Inverness
Reviewed February 23, 2017

The meal for one is great. Price is so good (£15) and you get loads would easily do 2 people! Dont have to have the curry on the menu. I usually have a lamb madras.I always go here.

3  Thank kaylz866

Reviewed January 2, 2017

there is something personal and warm about this takeaway and the food seems real and authentic, when I order a takeaway here I always feel like I'm getting the real thing, great service, great food and ive never seen kitchen staff or delivery staff make a mistake in my order. On top of that your custom is also very much appreciated-highly recommended!

4  Thank robG3214AY
Reviewed December 15, 2016

Best take away in Inverness wouldn't go anywhere else. Lovely staff brilliant food great service every time

6  Thank Kerry M
Reviewed December 9, 2016 via mobile

I can't praise this place enough the quality of food is amazing. The staff are friendly too and make you welcome ......for a takeaway you get a restaurant welcome and treatment . They're quick with preparing your food yet precise no order muck ups . The wee finishing touches they do as well make a difference a free can of juice while you wait and you can actually see them make your meal and the kitchen is spotless too so big round of applause guys

7  Thank Realscottyboy
Reviewed December 7, 2016

I've been using the Raj Tandoori since I moved to Inverness 15 ago. I have tried other Indian takeaways in the area but this one wins hands down and I would not consider going anywhere else now. I have never had a bad experience.
The food tastes delicious and the helpings are very generous for the price.
Not only is the food good but the service is top-notch as well. All staff are friendly. The delivery time is always quick. I could not recommend this takeaway enough. 10 / 10

8  Thank Tom O H H