“A total mix up”

Ranked #48 of 262 Restaurants in Inverness
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed February 8, 2014

We came here for a family reunion as a party of7 adults and 2 children. Our waitress was very attentive but the food came at different times with a significant wait during the mains. Our daughters boyfriend even got the same pizza twice. When we were presented with the bill we were charged for items we hadn't ordered or had including a bottle of wine at £18!

My wife queried this with the duty manager and commented on the service including a mix up with vouchers and received a significant reduction on the bill. For those reasons I have rated this restaurant as an average visit otherwise it would have been lower.

If you are eating here check your bill and comment to staff if it's not right.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

Lovely thin based pizzas. I asked for extra cheese and it came as I liked. Decent priced. Freshly made. Quick service. Will return

Reviewed January 9, 2014

i cant say enough about the pizza express chain. i have been to quite a few all over the UK and this one was quite a trip. Although it is located next to the train station, you tend to forget that once you are inside. the staff is extremely friendly and helpful, the atmosphere is lush, and you always leave satisifed. the Classic American hot is what i usually go for and it again did not disappoint. i will always remeber my experiences here and will definetly will be visiting this location again!

Reviewed December 30, 2013

We always enjoy pizza express and again were not disappointed. It was very busy, so I would recommend booking as we did. The staff were all very friendly, and our particular waitress - although I dare say all were - was very attentive and friendly. It was a lovely atmosphere, and I liked the idea of the pizza ovens being in view, so customers can watch their pizzas being made and cooked, which adds to the atmosphere. Our food itself was very nice, the Pollo Pesto pasta dish was lovely, as was the Romana base pizza we had.

Reviewed November 21, 2013 via mobile

We go here on a regular basis and I love it. Service is always fast and friendly and the Romano pizzas are amazing! Also partial to an aperol cocktail. Great for a quick lunch or leisurely evening.