“Truly Scrumptious”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Rocpool Restaurant

Rocpool Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 251 Restaurants in Inverness
Cuisines: European, British, Scottish
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Since it opened in 2002, Rocpool Restaurant ha become an effervescent Inverness brasserie with a loyal fan base. A cool contemporary decor with lots of bare wood and bold colours give a buzzy vibe to the restaurant which is situated in a prime site on the banks of the River Ness. The kitchen has a repotoire of eclectic modern dishes which use Scotland's matchless produce sprinkled with Mediterranean sunshine, plus a pinch of exotic spice here and there.
Scotland, UK
“Truly Scrumptious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2014

Amazing service, fantastic food, splendid surroundings. If this had been my last supper I would want reincarnated immediately.

• Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Scotland, United Kingdom
“Favourite Restaurant Visit in a Long While!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2014

Visited Rocpool Restaurant over school holidays with young daughter and hubby. We booked several Inverness restaurants for the weekend and this was by far our favourite (including liking more than Rocpool Reserve experience).

The place itself looks casual and cool - dark woods and low lighting.

The staff are GREAT. So attentive to the right point. Very helpful at every turn.

The menu made it hard to select just one thing. Our young daughter thankfully ate off the adult menu (no children's menu anyway) and so we were able to sample loads. Everything from bread basket to coffees were delish.

My husband's mussels were soooooooo good! We had the filet steaks and my daughter had the prawn linguine - yum!! I'm not a pudding person but even I had a hard time resisting all the gorgeous desserts. We actually had a family arguement over who's dessert was best as all loved our's (mine was actually the best - pecan pie :)

I wish we had a restaurant like this where I live - we'd be there ALL the time. HIGHLY recommend a visit.

1 Thank soshbfly
Darmstadt, Germany
“First time and not my last”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

I ate here last week for the first time as I was invited by friends for lunch. FANTASTIC! !!! The menu is well thought out the service was fast but not rushed as for the food it was perfectly cooked and delicious. There are some very interesting combinations on the menu and everthing I tried was just perfect. The atmosphere was really nice to smart casual without feeling snobby. Thanks Rockpool.

Beauly, Inverness-shire
“Meal we'll remember for a long time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2014

I eat in Rocpool quite regularly and it's always good but tonight's meal was beyond our expectations. The mushroom soup was wonderful and the halibut sublime. My husband went on an asparagus spree - new season English asparagus for starter and with rose veal and risotto as his main course. It was all utterly delicious.

“First class”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

Been to this restaurant several times now and never disappoints!!! Food and service is excellent. Advise to book ahead though. A little expensive but worth every penny!