“Lovely meal”

Ranked #3 of 262 Restaurants in Inverness
Cuisines: European
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Since it opened in 2002, Rocpool Restaurant ha become an effervescent Inverness brasserie with a loyal fan base. A cool contemporary decor with lots of bare wood and bold colours give a buzzy vibe to the restaurant which is situated in a prime site on the banks of the River Ness. The kitchen has a repotoire of eclectic modern dishes which use Scotland's matchless produce sprinkled with Mediterranean sunshine, plus a pinch of exotic spice here and there.
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Recently went for a meal here while staying in Inverness. Decided on Rocpool due to reviews on here. I am glad we chose to go here as the meal was delicious and especially the cheese board. It was so good that there was no chance of me sharing this with my boyfriend. Service was great and although sometimes appeared quite slow, I think this was more because they were giving you time to enjoy your meal and not harass you. Would definitely return if ever in Inverness again

Reviewed March 29, 2014

The Rocpool offers are large range of Scottish food. But don't be aware of it, it is done in a modern way. As a starter I had a Scottish egg, but not with minced meat around the egg, but haggis. It was awesome! The venison main course was great, too. It is hard to choose the meals. The meals are worth the prices, the quality is one of the best I ever had in a restaurant. The service is very good, too.
I am looking forward to coming back soon. For me, it is a must dine in Inverness.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

on a recent trip to inverness we decided to book rocpool for lunch and we were not dissapointed
we treated ourselves to the a la carte menu having three wonderful courses each the venison was melt in the mouth and the cheese platter was the best i have tasted in a long time the oatcakes were really top notch we will definately be back when in town

Reviewed March 25, 2014

We went to Rocpool a few days after valentines and I gotta admit it has been the best dinner I had in Inverness, the presentation was wonderful, flavors were fresh yet complex, atmosphere and service 5 stars!

Reviewed March 24, 2014

As I have said before, we are well and truly spoilt for choice here in Inverness. Visited Rocpool to celebrate a birthday followed the following week with a successful tender result. And then a pre theatre meal. Each and every visit, super service, super meal.

2  Thank murdo428